You might be a great fit for coaching if:
- You are making a big transition in your life
- You are tired of coming up against the same roadblocks and want to move forward in a new way
- You want clarity on a decision or situation
- You struggle in your relationships (professional or personal)
- You set goals but can't ever achieve them
- You have things to say but are hesitant to use your voice
- Want to get clear on the next steps for your career or life
- Need to be inspired and gain new perspectives on life and love
Teresa Sabatine has spent most of her career in television and film in New York, LA and Chicago. The bulk of her work focused on providing project development and production coordination for large-scale productions with a variety of studios, networks and production companies including; Paramount Pictures, Lionsgate, Sony Pictures Television, Nike, 20th Century Fox, CBS, NBC, HGTV, and Boy Wonder Productions; with project budgets ranging from $10M to $250M.
She is a recent graduate of the Duquesne University professional coaching certificate program where she studied the Intentional Change Theory, Internal Family Systems Coaching and Coaching to the Positive Emotional Attractor. She feels called to work with women who are seeking to make significant and permanent changes in their lives through self discovery and self awareness. She uses an image based coaching model that allows clients to visualize where they want to be and learn new tools and methods to overcome obstacles.
In her role as a media consultant, she works with companies and partners to maximize media opportunities, develop projects with potential for large economic impact and generate content around social justice and equality. She currently oversees Film Indy, as the first Film Commissioner for the city of Indianapolis. Film Indy is focused on marketing and growing the current local production talent and recruiting new film and television projects to the area.
Image credit: Libby Vander Ploeg